We Are Hiring Technicians in Westminster
At Len Stoler Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on having the top service center in Westminster, MD. Here is a look at some of the responsibilities that our technicians are expected to perform.
- Have the ability to receive repair orders from dispatchers.
- Be able to perform work with efficiency and accuracy.
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform the repair.
- Communicate with the Parts Department and obtain the needed parts.
- Tag and save parts, turn in parts, if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Be able to advise service advisors in the following situations: Any additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed with the promised time.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles to ensure repair has addressed the customer complaint.
- Attend training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Keep the customer’s vehicles clean during service.
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Know and follow federal, state, and local regulations, governing service repair work.
If you feel that you can handle the responsibilities outlined above, be sure to apply at our service center. We are always looking for top technicians that are looking for good pay and consistent work opportunities.
Top Benefits You Are Looking For
Our service center has one of the most experienced teams of technicians in the area. That’s because we offer one of the top benefits packages that you won’t find at many other service centers. Here’s a look at some of the benefits that we offer to all of our service center technicians:
- Paid Training – We will pay you to improve your skills.
- Sick Days – We want our employees to be happy and healthy with time to recuperate from illness.
- Vacation Days – Be able to take time off to relax.
- State-of-the-Art Facility – We have the tools and the facility to make your work easier.
- Uniform assistance – We help pay for your work clothes.
- Holiday pay – Get enhanced pay for working during the holidays.